Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Avarst security installed a program in my computer 4.45 pm

Customer Question

avarst security installed a program in my computer 4.45 pm 15/10/16. the program locked me out of my emails saying that it did not have an address for email.telstra.com . as I tried to delete the program it refused saying I didn't have the authority. I now won't let me access my firefox browser. quoting firefox count
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I'm AN 80 year old male and have used this windows 7 program for about 1year.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ADSL web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to access the avarst trouble shooting program but that's when it locked me out of my browser. I'm using another browser not my default.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all I can tell you. Owen.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Please tell me what exactly happens when you start Firefox? If you receive an error message, please type it here.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I received no answer to my question so I sorted it out my self I want a REFUND . I could not recommend your service to any one.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

I needed more information about the problem to be able to provide you an answer. That is why I asked you to let me know what exactly happened when you start Firefox and if there were any error messages. You didn't respond at all, so I couldn't provide any answer.

I will transfer you request for a refund to the Customer Service.

Regards,