Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Iwrote to you last week re: can't get into my Yahoo.mail

Iwrote to you last week re: can't get into my Yahoo.mail account (using my HP tablet because I killed my Dell computer)- won't accept my password ***** they say it was changed and I don't remember what the change is. You were able to get me in once but after that it won't let me in saying my account and passwork don't work - HELP ME!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 1 yr old - got from TSC - Ispiron 20 - Model 3043 (I killed it in frustration because it would crash in the middle of my GameHouse games and when I updated a Driver could not get sound anymore). I'm an Old-Age Pensioner and love my Facebook, Yahoo Mail and GameHouse Hidden Object games - that's all I use
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried everything - that's unfortunately why it's dead - just want to be able to get into my Yahoo Mail account on my HP tablet
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your last expert was Viet - Computer Tech. Would as he is familiar with this account, i sent a message

as a courtesy as he is familiar with your issue and resolved your issue successfully last week.

Unless you would like to continue on.

I am waiting for his reply on this question.

Please tell me how you would like to proceed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you can wait for his reply - hope he doesn't take too long - he was able to fix but it didn't last long - hope it will be fixed properly. Thank you.

Thank you. I will opt out and return this to the que for Viet to see.

ORIGINALLY FOR VIET ONLY

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your working HP tablet has windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your HP tablet for the model of it?

Can you please confirm your Yahoo email address?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1. Windows 7
2. 584037-001
3.***@******.***
My Yahoo mail was started on this HP tablet and then on my new Dell. It's been over a year since I used this tablet. Needless to say I've forgotten what I used as a password. Thank you.

Thank you. Do you also have a hotmail email address starting with the letter K and ending with***@******.***? If yes, what's that full hotmail email address?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this was started when I started the Dell computer

Thank you. Are you able to access your hotmail email account right now?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 91? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of that phone number? And is that phone number able to receive text messages?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, it's a land line

Please have a pen and a piece of paper ready; For account security verification, Microsoft will call you and provide a code number, then write it down and tell me that code number.

Please let me know when you are ready, so I can have Microsoft call you. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ready
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you

You're welcome. Please try the password ***** for both your yahoo email address (and also for your hotmail address if you need) and let me know.

- Then please change your Yahoo account password ***** the Yahoo website below:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/change-password

, and change your Hotmail account password ***** the website below:

https://account.live.com/password/Change

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I got into Yahoo Mail thank you - when I went to change the password ***** what you gave me it wouldn't let me and said it was too familiar with past passwords - not true, completely different from what I would use -

You're welcome. Great. Please use a different password ***** some numbers (use numbers first as needed). Please let me know. Thank you,

Your yahoo email account is working now. If you need help with anything else, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this web page, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so very much!

You're very welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you again for your patience,

Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.