Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am trying to get into my gmail account [email protected]

Customer Question
I have gotten the access...
I am trying to get into my gmail account [email protected] I have gotten the access code on my stand by account, but it does not work when I try. HELP!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/16/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you also have another gmail email address starting with the 3 letters COL and ending with @gmail.com?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

If you request a access code more than once......then the first one you got wonmt work any more.

.

The access code will expire after 24 hours too.

.

So.....for example.....you request an access code.......and you wait and you wait......but it doesnt come.......then you request it AGAIN.

SO now you have requested it TWICE.

Then you finally get the access code in an email.....but that corresponds to the FIRST request you made......whic is now VOID, because you reqiuested access code AGAIN....and another email will come with a different access code.

.

when you request access codes......only do it once....and then WAIt 24 hours.

If you dont get it in 24 hours. request again.

But if you request multiple times in a small window of time......it will get confusing to YOU as to which access code to use.

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070