Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How to get all the left-hand listed folders available to me

Customer Question
under the right-hand "move to"...
How to get all the left-hand listed folders available to me under the right-hand "move to" button in MSN Outlook?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: MSN Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Firefox web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No meaningful answers via Google and zero under the Outlook help button.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My first message to you I think says it all very clearly. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/15/2016
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

When you select a message and then click on the "Move to" button, you can click on "More..." that is available at the bottom of the drop-down menu. That will then list all the available folders.

Please try it and let me know if it works for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That is just not true!! I have about 15 folders on the left-hand side. I push the "move to" button and I get about six folders. I then click "more" and all that comes up are four more folders, ALL of which are already shown under the "move to" button. Thus "more" gives nothing more!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please may I have your meaningful answer. Thanks.

It works fine for me. For testing purposes, I just created a new folder entitled "Test" and it was immediately shown when I clicked on "More..."

Please try it yourself and let me know if it appeared.

If it still doesn't work for you, the cause of the problem is either with your web browser or your e-mail account. It works fine for my second e-mail account as well, so I would suggest you to check again with another web browser.

Let me know the results.

Regards,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks Miro. I easily created a new folder "test". When I opened a message in my inbox and then clicked "move to" the same choices as always came up, but at the bottom was a new blank box with a blinking cursor. I typed "test" into the box and nothing happened with a left click.

Something is not right. Have you checked with another web browser?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, but will have to do it tomorrow. Firefox was always OK with MSN's hotmail, but this MSN Outlook has been a disaster. Thanks for your patience tonight. Charles

You're welcome!

Test with both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome whenever you are free again.

In case the problem persists, let me know and I will check for further suggestions.

Regards,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.

IT Miro, Computer Scientist