Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I changed my password last night and cannot get into it. My

Customer Question

i changed my password ***** night and cannot get into it. My recovery account at Yahoo also - password ***** changed. What can I do to recover my account?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: A friend notified me last night that she received an email from me about "brain function" and wondered if I sent it to her or not. I did not. she didn't know where it came from as she was using her phone. I assumed it was a combination of Facebook and Yahoo. so I chanced that password ***** night and attempted to set inplace security - I guess I made a real mess of things. I also changed my AOL password *****
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Most often on my phone, second my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried the recover email and that's when I discovered my Yahoo wasn't wsorking either. My AOL login suggested i contact member services for help - so voila
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's for now
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the email address on that account?