Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Ying to get into web site the house of the lord the person

Customer Question
who set up the pass...
ying to get into web site the house of the lord the person who set up the pass word left the church without givning us the user name and pass word could you give me the phone number of the addmenastrodes for help
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I wasd told its been pass a year we lost and iwanted to use a nother user name and pass word for security so thathe not beale to go in a cause damage to our church called the house of the lord
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: threw gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I wanted to enter***@******.***, the pass word would be jesus1
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no sir I just need to reset the web site so noe one can get in except the book kepper and me to secure our web site thank you and god blees you if you could call me at(###) ###-####and give me maybe a new used name and pass word godbe with you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/13/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the website address with the issue please?

thank you

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist