Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

RESTORE DELETED EMAIL ACCOUNT

Customer Question

RESTORE DELETED EMAIL ACCOUNT
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Bob, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. To get us started, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email account did you delete? Yahoo Mail? Gmail? Hotmail? or others?
  3. Where did you delete the account? In your email program like MS Outlook 2010? Or in the web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WINDOWS COMPUTER BOB,*****@******.*** YAHOO MAIL DON'T KNOW WHAT PROGRAM DELETED PROBALLY MS OUTLOOK
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check as to where you actually did the deletion of the email, and then help you restore it, all done while you watch on your screen.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
JESS, YOU STILL ON LINE
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Bob,

I am still here. I respect your decision regarding remote access. Since I do not exactly know where you actually deleted the email account, please describe to me as to HOW you access your email. At least from there, I can understand how the deletion was done.

Do you open a program that allows you to send and receive emails? Or do you normally use a web browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I DID DELETE THE ACCOUNT, MY GRANDSON DID THE DAMAGE!! I BELIEVE HE DID IT FROM CLICKING ON MAIL ICON AND GOING ON FROM THERE.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
MIS SPOKEN, I DID NOT DELETE THE ACCOUNT.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Ok. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Can you please describe that "Mail" icon that you click to open your email? Is it a blue icon? Is it called Microsoft Outlook? Windows Live Mail?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WINDOWS 10 LIVE MAIL
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Now, can you please tell me what email account did your grandson delete? (Please tell me the email)

Also, do you still remember the password ***** that email account?

Another thing, after deleting the email account in Live Mail, do you still have another email account running there? Or you only have that one email account that was deleted?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
JESS, HOW LONG IS GOING TO TAKE. I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE VERY BUSY WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

No, I do not have other customers. I was waiting for you to give me the information I asked from you in my previous reply.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PLEASE CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE, I WILL DO SOMETING ELSE. BOB D****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry if I was not able to help. I was waiting for essential information from you. If you want to discontinue the question, you can request for a refund. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you change your mind, any time, just let me know, I have a better solution to your email problem without using the pre-installed Mail app.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess