Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I tried accessing google drive this morning and google

Customer Question
required me to log in...
I tried accessing google drive this morning and google required me to log in. When i entered what i thought was my password, it did not accept it so I reset it (to what it originally was, btw).
That worked,
But now, I continue to see a box stating Enter Network Password ***** which states: Type your user name and password.
Server smtp.gmail.com
User Name: my correct email address
password: ************* I repeatedly overwrite with new password, but it continues to prompt me.
I've encountered this before but, in the past, it seems to have somehow resolved itself.
Not this time.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/11/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Can you please tell me about the operating system installed on the computer? Windows Vista/7/8/10 or mac

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 7 Home Premium
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did you get my response? Windows 7 Home Premium

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have a meeting in 14 minutes and need to work. It's a simple problem. Can you help based on what I just shared please?

Okay, I will provide you answer.

Please turn off Password ***** Sharing as given under the link:

Click Me

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you give me step by step directions pleaswe? I do not have time to read what you sent me. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My partner asked me to ask you what this has to do with Outlook email?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did you look at the screenshot i sent you?

1. Click Start button, and then Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click on the Network and Sharing Center icon.

2. In the left pane, click on the Change advanced sharing settings link.

3. Click on the Password ***** Sharing - Turn Off in Windows 7-arrow.jpg to expand the network profile (type) that you want to turn password ***** sharing on or off for.

And Click Save changes.

If you face any issue, please let me know.

Also, check if this resolve the issue or not.

Also, if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My problem has not been resolved. It appears you have no further help to provide. Sorry, but I cannot pay for this unless/until it has been resolved. At first, I was told I would only pay $5 to begin the session, then only pay another $35 if resolved. I see a $41 charge to my account. What do you suggest I do?
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist