Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

We will go for several days and get no emails, then they all

Customer Question
come at once. The...
We will go for several days and get no emails, then they all come at once. The error message says servers are not connecting. How does this get fixed?
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: For at least five or six weeks.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything I know to do
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/11/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer.

My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Please provide the following details so that i can understand the issue more clearly.

Are you using a windows or mac PC to access this emails?

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Email technician: derrickonline, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Systems Manager

Customer are you still there? Please answer the aforementioned questions so that we may assist.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist