Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get any email on my iPhone 6 since last

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get any email on my iPhone 6 since last Thursday

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I reset my phone, I am 67 and am not savvy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/10/2016
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is your email address please?

okay, thank you. Give me a moment to check on this please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is on my iPhone

Step 1: Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account

Step 2: Select Outlook.com.

Step 3: Enter your Hotmail email address, password, as well as a description of the account. The description will be the name of this particular email inbox in the Mail app, once you’re done with the set up. A good description would simply be “Hotmail.” Tap Next when you’re done.

Step 4: Select what Hotmail data you want to have access to on your iPhone. You can choose to sync your email, contacts, calendars, and reminders with Hotmail. By default everything is turned on. Once you have selected what you want, tap Done.

Step 5: Go to the Mail application on your iPhone. Your newly created Hotmail account should be available there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is saying an account is already there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how do I make a new account through icloud?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I doesn't have a description

okay, Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > then tap on the email name, then scroll down and select remove account.

Then re add the account>

Step 2: Select Outlook.com.

Step 5: Go to the Mail application on your iPhone. Your newly created Hotmail account should be available there

did that work for you?