Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Number of details (phone, address,etc) in Thunder bird

Customer Question
Address book JA: Who is your...
number of details (phone, address,etc) in Thunder bird Address book
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Telstra
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Been through theThunderbird manual
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/10/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Please provide the following details.

Could you please explain the problem you are facing in Thunderbird email application?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Which email service are you using in Thunderbird email application let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 1 year ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when could be online.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist