Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I seemed to have lost Safari on my Mac Computer, my iPhone

Customer Question

I seemed to have lost Safari on my Mac Computer, my iPhone and my iPad. I am unable to use the Safari Website, unable to log onto it after selecting Safari via the Icon for use, unable to use Safari as my as my home internet source, and unable to receive or access my current e-mails, nor am I able to send out e-mails. my home e-mail address is:***@******.*** and my e-mail at my work office is***@******.***, of which I would like to receive and send e-mails to and from my home Mac computer. I have Verizon Fios as my Internet provider. Please help me or advise me to get Safari back to use on a regular basis. The system had been working well, but recently it seems to have dropped the use of Safari. Please help me to get it back ASAP. In the meantime, I have been using Gmail from Google to retrieve and send out e-mails. That e-mail address is:***@******.***. I would prefer to have the 3 websites situated in a manner that will allow me to be able to receive e-mails for all 3 of them through Safari. Your technical assistance and a prompt reply will be sincerely ***** ***** you!
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

If you cannot find the icon, you may want to reset the Home screen by going to “Settings” > “Reset” > “Reset Home Screen Layout“. This will reset all icons to their factory default positions on the Home screen.