Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I'm trying to set up my home Outlook email. My employer is

Customer Question
Washington Township Fire Dept....
I'm trying to set up my home Outlook email. My employer is Washington Township Fire Dept. in Dublin, Ohio 43016 I moved and never had Outlook on this Windows 10 computer.
The email set up is: http://mail.wtwp.com I keep getting the forbidden page (403) and no scrolling down on that page.
I have been told when I get on the right site it will ask you to choose:
ADVANCE TO SETTINGS then you click on PROCEED TO SITE.
Thanks for any help. please respond to: ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/9/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have a Visa card. I have a debt card from my bank.

It seems like the payment has failed to go through. Can you check with your bank or call support on 1(###) ###-####to resolve the payment issue.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist