How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1883
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Type Your Email Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

THERE NO PHONE NO.THAT I CAN REACH U BY, my grandson started

Customer Question

JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: my grandson started this account without my permission have tried to cancel he is underage I need help
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: he has an I phone I use computer***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: to try to get someone to help me cancel this account I don't have the money
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: are u still there
JA: No. I'm the Email Technician's Assistant.
Customer: get me the help I need
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which account are you wanting to cancel?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,