Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When I writie a message, I don't find any command to send

Customer Question

When I writie a message, I don't find any command to send the message.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Thunderbird
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Many. I try détermine pop imap I get tired
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my server technician and he said that thunderbird is too difficult. I used thunderbird since many years whitout trouble. but i think when i get the last version the trouble begin. I want tell you i am a french speaking people whith some difficult but i try get help from you
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Just to make sure you are missing the send button in Thunderbird email application am i correct also which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this. Don't try anything more in Thunderbird as you may mess up your email. Do you still need help with this issue?

Is receiving emails still working fine?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Solution #1:

1. When you are at the writing message window, press and release the key Alt on the computer's keyboard, then click on the View menu at the top.
  2. Then select the Toolbars option.
  3. Then click on the option Composition Toolbar.
    - Then the Send button should appear at the upper left corner.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, then after you are finished writing an email message, press at the same time the two keys Control and Enter on the computer's keyboard, then click on Send option if prompted, then it should work.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,