Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Me is, my g mail account is,I forgot my password and got

Customer Question
me is ***** *****, my...
me is ***** *****, my g mail account is***@******.***,I forgot my password ***** got locked out. I can still excess my account through my I phone however I cannot get into it on the computer. could you send me a code on my I phone to allow me to change my password ***** allow me to use my computer to excess my g mail.my phone # is(###) ###-####
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: a couple of months, I have been using my I phone
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: usually I check it on my I phone.but I needed to download some forms, and needed my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not good on computers so I only tried to get them to reset my password ***** my wifes account***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only want to be able to use the computer to get onto my account
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/7/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 1 year ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hello, I'm Tim and will do my best to help you today.

is not the matching number with google.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist