Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Lost password.Your instructions are great.When I try to

Customer Question

Lost password.Your instructions are great.When I try to verify my email [email protected] gmail.com.I go to gmail to retreive code word for verification and it is not in the gmail account. Obviously my HP suggests I go to account.live.com/password/reset and I do and the problem is I can not recovery the verifcation.Making my HP to boot-up,at this point,useless.hope the problem clear
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 11 months ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bbao replied 11 months ago.

> I go to gmail to retreive code word for verification and it is not in the gmail account.

Do you mean your secondary / recovery email box is not a Gmail box? Is it a Microsoft account such as***@******.***? Are you able to access the secondary mailbox?