Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I forgot my Sign on for Yahoo. I have had an account with

Customer Question

Hi,My name is***** and I forgot my Sign on for Yahoo. I have had an account with Yahoo for many years, My trouble is I am 71 years old and I saved my password ***** yahoo e-mail, which I can't get into because I forgot the password. And I forgot to write it down.
And yes my Husband Syd of 54 years did scold me, after I told him I forgot to write it down. Believe me I will this time. I do not wish to lose my e-mail contents.My Acct is***@******.*** I have used SNC05051963 before, Address is***** Seneca, SC 29678 Ph# ***** I would appreciate all the help you can give me.
Thank you. Regards, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Do you still have access to this email?

c***************@******.***