Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I recently upgraded to Outlook 365 from MS Outlook 2007. All

Customer Question

I recently upgraded to Outlook 365 from MS Outlook 2007. All of my previously save emails have disappeared. How can I recover the lost emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

It looks like we will need to manually import your old PST files (which contain your emails) to Outlook 365 now. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page at anytime; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. Our remote session will come at no extra charge; I'll provide you with further directions to connect once you reply back to me below.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Again, please don't worry about any remote offer/payment prompt on your screen; there will be NO extra charge for the remote session. Please stand by - providing you with further steps now.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3588c422-e414-4f4a-918f-c8eafe186318

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Please follow the directions provided in my above reply to download and open/run the remote file, and we will be connected. If you face any issues, do reply back to me below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Here are the steps to connect, one more time:

Please open up the following link:

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Connected now; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Your issue has been resolved via the remote session now. Kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you!