Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I do not know how to correct the information on my

Customer Question

I do not know how to correct the information on my signature.:(
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo, (sbcglobal.net)
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: iphone and yahoo.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I used to change it with info at the bottom, but don't know how to do that now.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Than, no
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Please carry out the following steps on a computer to change your signature for your email:

First off, open up www.yahoomail.com and login in to your account when prompted.

Next, in your email page, click on the gear icon at the top-right and select Settings.

Click Accounts at the left, and then click your Yahoo account listed at the right.

Scroll and select Append a signature to the emails you send.

Enter or edit your signature text in the Signature field.

Click Save. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.