michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

We have had our gmail account for several years and I logged

Customer Question

we have had our gmail account for several years and I logged on at my office to check emails and another person at my office apparently has gmail also, my problem is his name comes up under our acct when we log on to it and has access to our email. How do I remove him from the acct without deleting the whole thing?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I don't use it as much as my wife but it has been for some time she asked me today to see if I can get it resolved. she has personal info on it and is getting concerned the other person can access it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you dont have to delete the other gmail account all you do is use the add account option you will be given an option to type in your gmail address and then your password, enter your gmail details to login and when you are done with your gmail work then you are use the remove account from that list.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If I remove the other account will it delete all the current emails?

removing the signin page will not remove any emails it will just remove the user login from the screen.