Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have lost my send logo for sendor reply logo on my task

Customer Question

i have lost my send logo for sendor reply logo on my task bar/ how do i refurbish it i cannot send or reply to emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Do you mean for an email you have lost the send button? Which email program? Outlook, gmail etc or something other?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello

Hi! Due to tons of devices, servers, programs etc, we will have to communicate back and forth to get

to the root of your issue.

I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Windows 10

Please answer all questions as your original issue is still not clear.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Something else

Can you tell me what it is?

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block. For further information you can call our customer service department.1.***-***-**** In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I updated credit info. You said thanks. Now what

I am in tech support. I do not see that side of your account.

Did you try accepting the remote offer i sent back for us to connect and

finish up your issue?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i resent cc info you have it

It is still not accepted on my side. Please contact customer service here;

and we can go from there written if you would like until it is resolved.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

I cannot see your CC information as i am tech support. I can only see declines or accepts. Not payments

or why. Only customer service can see your fees/agreements/info etc.

How would you like to proceed?

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.
Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Belay my last instruction. If you wish for me to remote into your system, please let me know and I will send the link now.