Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I my emailname and password don't work and it was the public

Customer Question
I my emailname and password...
I my emailname and password ***** work and it was the public ,incland myself were told to change our passwords due to the hacking episode as you folks know about...and I tried several times to use a new password ***** was locked out out of email and rest of stuff...look I'm 76 yrs old and have a lot stored in my email acct and want it back...also my genealogy...my concern also about my medical portals being affected...I have tried to reach you for a solution until to find how I can go back to my Yahoo acct...my name is***** ...my email was [email protected] phone number is ***** id(###) ###-####and have no email acct so can't get thru to you...would appreciate your response
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: its been going on 10 days now
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have no idea...you took it for///what reason
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: honey I am going on 77 ansd I am not a geek and want to fix this but don't have a clue
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will give you my home phone number (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/4/2016
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Janice, have you tried completing the recovery process at:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Computer Expert