Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

RETR Command did not succeed. Cannot retrieve email

Customer Question
RETR Command did not succeed...
RETR Command did not succeed. Cannot retrieve email messages
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Thunderbird
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Web mail is working. Changed email password. Checked configuratiion
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2016
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, how are you?

When did you start getting this error?

May I connect with you remotely so I can get Thunderbird working for you again?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist