Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

It will not keep my password. When giving it a new password

Customer Question

It will not keep my password. When giving it a new password ***** drops it.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Yesterday with the help of Hewlett Packard and AT&T. I have used them over the past several days and it continues to lose the password. HP recommended that I contact you.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: At the bottom of my desktop is an icon for my email.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: With all respect to you, I am 73 years old and don't know too much about fixing problems. That's why I tried to get HP and AT&T for help. They most always fix my problems but this one they can't fix.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. It also drops my AT&T account wher I can go and view my telephone bill. Also
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What password ***** ***** for? Is this for your AT&T email?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess