Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My daughter asked me to get into her gmail account to pay a

Customer Question

My daughter asked me to get into her gmail account to pay a bill. I have both her gmail address and password. Can you help me please
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Click here: http://www.gmail.com

You can sign into her account with the email address and password. If you are brought to an email account instead of the login screen, please click in the upper right hand corner and select the name then SIGN OUT then go back to http://www.gmail.com to sign in. If you are brought to a login page then you can ignore that step and proceed with her information.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.