Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thanks. I placed order yesterday but due to MY computer

Customer Question

Thanks. I placed order yesterday but due to MY computer having problems was unable to complete the very end. Help.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Sorry but I'm not well educated with computers. I have an HP but have had many problems,,,,I know I need a tech back out...just haven't yet. Wondering if you can find my order and click on the "complete" icon.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Strictly by my computer. On cell or tablet...landline only.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No enough knowledge with computers to know how to do that.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, just need to complete order. Already entered pay info, address, etc.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what were you trying to order or buy online?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
First let me say I got a phone call - automated - again asked to push a number on my phone. Did. Another automated answer & more number to push. Did then disconnected sound. Please, please help me. I don't want all these extra charges just because I'm trying to finish an order I placed YESTERDAY. my STUPID computer!!!! nope, stupid me can find my way. Computer won't cooperate. I will call a tech to come here. This is an ongoing problem with MY computer. Just help me complete order without all extra charges. Please.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I meant I CAN'T find my way thru t finish order. Anyway that you could call me, talk live in person?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the persisting issues. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually check and fix your computer issues while you watch on your screen. But this remote access has an extra fee but it is minimal.

Let me send you the formal offer. Please accept it so that we can setup a secure remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I can see that there was an error from your end when trying to accept my offer for secure remote assistance. I believe the transaction was blocked by your bank. Please try accepting the offer again a little bit later for the error to disappear.