Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We have Direct Tv, and under contract with verizon for cell

Customer Question

We have Direct Tv, and under contract with verizon for cell phones and internet. Can I get just internet and what is the cost?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Have you contacted Verizon directly for this? Also, do you want to keep Direct TV and Internet with no mobile phones in your subscription?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will keep direct tv and asking for info on internet. Router not under contract
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no mobile phones. have to stay with Verizon for Iphone SE til we go out of contract
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please text answer, have to go to dr appt
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please confirm: Do you want to keep directv and internet and you want to drop the phones?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Linda,

How did you subscribe from these services with verizon? Did you avail from their product bundle of DirecTV+High-Speed Internet + Home Phone?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Want price of internet only. Plan on keeping direct tv. Phones under contract with Verizon . Do not have acct with at&t
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I was asking if you subscribed with the DirecTV+Internet or if you subscribed with DirecTV+Internet+Phones. These product bundles have 24 months contract agreement as per verizon and DirecTV product information.

If you are only trying to subscribe with Verizon Internet, then costs of subscription varies depending on the speed of internet that you want to subscribe. FIOS internet costs 49.99 per month. Here is the link for more information about fios internet from Verizon:

http://www.verizon.com/home/fios-fastest-internet/

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did not answer simple question.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Linda, you get my posted answer?

You mentioned that you want to just get internet, so I posted the link for the verizon FIOS internet where you can see the price of the internet based on speed and bandwidth. Here is the link:

If this does not answer your question, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Already have verizon internet and phone. Looking for less expense internet . Already have direct tv. Just looking for price of internet with at&t
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry but I am confused a little bit. You already have verizon internet and phone, and this is no longer with contract, and you want to get internet only to replace your existing internet, and you prefer AT&T?

Or are you saying, you have internet and phone with verizon, and you want to drop the phone and continue with internet only and you want to know how much it costs?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Have to keep phones with Verizon still under contract. Internet with Verizon not under contract. Want price for internet only with AT& T. Can't make it any simpler . U are wasting my money
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for that clarification. That is clearer now.

AT&T internet starts at $30 per month. This is their base high-speed internet without any bundled products since you no longer need them, you already have phones and directv.

For more information regarding this, please use this link:

https://www.att.com/internet/

I hope that helped.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess