Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cant log in my facebook forgot password and don't have

Customer Question

i cant log in my facebook forgot password ***** don't have access to my email that's isted
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Kassandra, since you don't have access to your email address, I will help you both with Email account and Facebook account.

On the secure remote session, it will be easy to follow the steps while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.

Click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.