Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't get into my email account and I need this email for

Customer Question

I can't get into my email account and I need this email for business my account***@******.*** My mob.ph. is 0421 127 486
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi Nancey, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac to access your Hotmail account?

I have tried to check your recovery option and you only has one recovery option available. And that is through your mobile phone number ending in 97. Do you still have that mobile phone number active?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi Nancey,

I have checked your account recovery information, and Hotmail can send a reset code to your mobile phone ending in 97. Do you still have that phone active?

Also, I have sent you a formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it if you want me to remotely connect to your computer to directly assist you in recovering your Hotmail account while you watch on your screen.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess