Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I have not been able to get on my yahoo account. when I go

Customer Question

I have not been able to get on my yahoo account. when I go to the sight yahoo sends (by text) a message to my phone which does not have text messaging.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I have had it for several days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the account but having trouble with my password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

To recover your account, select the option for "forgot password" and then click on "password *****" or
Click on the phone to get the Yahoo customer service phone number for your region. (Canada or USA)
Alternatively, click on the envelope to open an email case. If you do not know your security question, in the space provided for them, write "unknown". Fill in as much information as possible to help the Yahoo customer service team determine if you are the rightful owner of the account.

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
when I press forgot password ***** just goes to wanting to send me a text to my phone and I do not have texting.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

You can click on the phone icon to get the Yahoo customer service telephone support number for your region. (Canada or USA)