Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I forward an email the message is sent twice. I have

Customer Question

When I forward an email the message is sent twice. I have started to include myself on all of these type messages to verify it happens. My user id is***@******.***
Thanks for your help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Sam,

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.