Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I forgot my password to windows live or Outlook and can't

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** windows live or Outlook and can't change it. I have followed all the instructions, they send me codes and then the codes don't work.
I want to have outlook on a new phone and can't do it without my password. I really don't want to loose my one drive, notebook, and email. Please HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Are you able to access the account on any other device or computer, or are you completely locked out?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can access it on this computer and my Nokia phone, but not on my new Samsung S6 because I can't remember my password
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want Outlook on my new phone

OK. How exactly do you access it on the computer? Do you use a browser such as internet explorer, firefox, or chrome, or do you us a mail client such as Live Mail or Outlook?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I type in Windows Live and I asked it to remember my password. So I don't remember it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do it on Bing

Peggy,

I can help you recover the password ***** the computer. The best way for me to do this effectively would be a remote connection to your computer, where I could work to find the password ***** you while you watch and communicate with me. It's also much easier for you. Would you like remote services?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you do this, someone won't be able to hack all my information...I use this for everything...And I fear someone getting my information

No, it's secure remote assistance. Only I will connect, and when our session is done, I'll no longer have access to your computer.

It appears there was a payment failure for the remote service. There is an additional fee for advanced remote services for issues like this with you trying to recover your password. If you can resolve the payment problem, let me know, and I'll send you another offer for remote. Thank You.