Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My partner doesnt know how to log into his gmail account

Customer Question

Hi there :) My partner doesnt know how to log into his gmail account even though he uses his email address for emails?? I'm a bit more computer savvy than he is but I can't figure it out. Google is making for the recovery phone number but he no longer has this. I opened another account for him hoping we might be able to shirt around it as he has been sent files from a perspective employer and I think I have CREATED MORE OF A PROBLEM. AND, I tried to get into my settings and my recovery is an old phone number and an older address and neither are no longer active. Can you help please?? thank you in advance Wairere
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: OON
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I can't type anything
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't know and I want see the message as i type it until it has been sent??
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please tell your partner to open a new tab in the browser and then type www.gmail.com

tell him to connect with the email you have created for him and password ***** click Login.

let me know the results