Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Whenever I try to open an email with an attachment or

Customer Question

whenever I try to open an email with an attachment or facebook I get a screen that says "sorry can't seem to find that".
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone).

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or google chrome?

Are you facing this issue on the computer or mobile?