Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My thunderbird email is not downloading my messages. now it

Customer Question

My thunderbird email is not downloading my messages. now it is asking for my password ***** I dont remember. Haven't had to use in years.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

To start secure remote session. once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2578db5f-b75b-4128-abba-a4996e924b51

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

You need to reset your password ***** your email account, enter new password ***** Thunderbird settings and then it will start downloading new emails.

Can you tell me about your email service provider? Gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

If you do not like remote support, I will help you in the question and answer session.

Also, if you need phone support, please let me know.