Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am looking for a place to download Thunderbird from,

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a place to download Thunderbird from
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Inav.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Computer and I phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not have your program, am looking for a source to down load
JA: I'm an assistant to the Email Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: What is the address to download Thunderbird E-Mail program
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not real computer savy, & just changed to windows 7 and just started using Firefox.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/21/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can go to this link for both mac and windows.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

The set up for pop/adding emails is at this link:

https://products.secureserver.net/email/email_thunderbird.htm

and here:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manual-account-configuration

Let me know if you run into issues.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician