Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I sign cannot sign in to google ..for three days I have

Customer Question

I sign cannot sign in to google ..for three days I have usesd every name and password ***** AI can r4member so now I* have a mess. I* need to get into my googleacount right aways HZElp
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: been resetting it for a loong time beause I kep tforetting it, an I just huse one old one that I* remeemberA?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: access through compuiters, both my laptop at home and the office cpmputer at work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cant do much except try the forgot passwowrd thingie on google, then into the circle and nver an answer
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: im dying here, many clients waiting and mevern more bills to b e paid...I use google to accfess everything
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

When you try to recover/reset your password ***** Google, what exactly happens? Are you not able to answer a security question?

Forgot to add, please don't go through forgot password ***** now. instead just tell me what happened the last time you tried.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It sendd me in circles user ns

well, what i want to know is do you get asked questions you don't know the answer to, like when you originally created your google account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sotry to hsve bothetef yoy

do you still need help with this question?