Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have no audio.

Customer Question

I have no audio.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 10 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Are you on Windows or MAC?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Windows 10

It could be the driver If you have recently upgraded or the device could be offline or failed.

Could I connect and have look? It says the payment has faiuled.

Regards

Kevin

Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins