Tarkan Serim
Tarkan Serim, Email Expert
Experience:  Senior Analyst
77494685

I made a mistake on my I Phone with email, I accidentally

Customer Question

I made a mistake on my I Phone with email, I accidentally added my first initial to it in cloud and now I can't get access to it or stop it from popping up asking for me to sign in. I've tried everything I could think of but nothing helps. I would like access to it so how do I delete wrong email?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tarkan Serim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I would be more than happy to assist you.

To remove an email address on your iPhone, please go into the "Settings" application on the home page. Once you are there, scroll down and select the "Mail" option. Once in there, you can click on "Accounts" at the very top of the page, select the account you want to delete, scroll down all the way to the bottom, and select "Delete Account" option.

After you have deleted the account you can add it again following the same steps, but clicking "Add Account" after you are in the "Accounts" page.

If this was helpful, please do let me know, and feel free to leave a rating if you can.

Hi Jean, just checking to make sure that your issue is resolved and all your questions have been answered. If not, please do let me know and I will be more than happy assist further.