Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I cannot access my email. [email protected], outlook, web

Customer Question

I cannot access my email. ***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brouser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I got a message on a screen that says to type my telephone number and when I did that the message back was try later.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Maybe the Russians can get it for me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tarkan Serim replied 1 year ago.

Hello there! My name is ***** ***** I will be more than happy to assist you.

First off, have you tried reseting your password? If you are using www.outlook.com to access your email, than there is a "Forgot my password" section two lines below the "Sign In" button.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Select I forgot my password ***** follow the prompts to reset your password.

After resetting your password, please use the new one to sign into your account.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Alternatively, I am sending you an offer for remote assistance so that I can connect to your computer and reset the password ***** you. If you would like that option, please accept the request otherwise please follow my steps above.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.