Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My MAC is not downloading my email. My email server has the

Customer Question
My MAC is not downloading...
My MAC is not downloading my email.
My email server has the headers and the information/message content, and I can see it and read it on my apple mail. A gmail account does get the headers and bod.
Mail does come to me with headers and body in my gmail account.
My Time-Warner server says things are ok on their end, and I agree.
Help please. It is my second day trying to fix this problem. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/14/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How are you accessing the email? Thru your email icon on your doc or in a browser?

What email are you missing? Are you only getting headers and blank emails?

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

ONLY accept if you want me to log in with you on your mac to try and resolved. If you just want written directions,

ignore the offer and we will move on.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Isaac...My mail is Apple (version 5.3) and going through Chrome to a Time-Warner server.Yesterday it was sending just headers through with no body/message. Today it let one email through. And I've gotten nothing else all day.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, This is Bing. I am reviewing your question.

I would like suggest you to create a new mail account (not TWC) using the same Apple Mail app, and check if the new account can work as expected with no any issue for sending and receiving emails. This will help us determine if it is an issue related to the mail app, OS, network or your TWC account.

BTW, could you please advise who create the current TWC account in Mail app on the Mac? You or someone else?

Can you please kindly confirm if the above steps worked? Is there anything else that I can help with?

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant