Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I was instructed to change my password on my gmail account

Customer Question
I was instructed to change...
I was instructed to change my password ***** my gmail account due to suspicious activity. Almost a month ago. I wrote it down. When I put in the most recent password, it tells me know and wants to send a recovery email to a yahoo account I haven't used in years. I have been trying for the past week to break in to my email with no luck. And my cell number is ***** not on record. It is the only phone number I now have. HELP!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you still have access to the Yahoo account that mentioned in the question?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist