Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you. You have a Gmail account. I'm assuming maybe that is the account you believe has been hacked. If that is the case then you can retrieve the account using the last password ***** you remember. Below are some instructions to help you.
Please go the following link:
1) Click on "I don't know my password."
2) Type in the email address and hit "Continue"
3) Enter the captcha code and "Continue"
4) Next page where it asks you to enter the last password ***** remember, type in the last password ***** remember or if you do not know what your password ***** hit "I don't know."
5) Next page it may display a secondary email address attached to the account. If you do not recognize the secondary email account, below the "Continue" button in small text click on "Verify your identity" which is in blue text.
6) Then it will ask you for an email address they can use to contact you. Type in your email address and "Continue"
7) Then continue with the verification questions.
Go to the following link:
Follow the instructions under "Contact Customer Support."
You will notice the first item is to fill out their online support form. After completing the form they will open a support ticket and you will receive a ticket number which you didn't previously have.
Then you can call them using the numbers they provide in the second step.