Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble enrolling. Please help.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mary, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me which website or online service are you trying to enroll?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basic
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was a problem from your end. This could be due to your bank blocking the transaction.

I will send you the offer now and please try to accept it a little later and see if the error is gone.

Thank you.

Jess