Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can I contact you about correcting an error, trying to

Customer Question

How can I contact you about correcting an error, trying to send an e-mail
to this address (*****@******.***) ERROR (code 475): Sorry, we were unable to
deliver your message to the following address (*****@******.***), on my e-mails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Could you please try sending email to***@******.*** just to see if the problem is with specific emails or it is generic. Some times yahoo sends these error code but recipient actually receives the email.

I tried to send test mail to :***@******.*** and I could send it. I think there is some problem in your email settings or configuration. How do you access your account ?

Would you like me to remotely connect to you and fix this issue ?

It appears if you have web links to other sites in your email signature, Yahoo Mail will flag it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131105093109AAR5Kbv

Also, if you log in from a location different from the one you normally use, especially if it's outside your home country, or if you recently changed ISP providers, that can trigger it as well.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130803075759AAlzX7O

A third possibility is that your username and password ***** been compromised, and someone else is logging in and using the account to send spam.

Please accept above offer if you would like me to connect to your computer and try to fix the issue.