Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Is it possible to PURCHASE A NEW BURG phone watchI just love

Customer Question

Is it possible to PURCHASE A NEW BURG phone watchI just love mine and it stopped working I desparately need it as it can be dialed from the rim with the relief numerics I dont see very well in light so the numerics on the BURG are the answer for me. If you do not carry Burg any more please give me a link to purchase a new one. eBay has only crap Max Houss
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hi Max,

Sure, you can get one here:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Burg-Smart-Watch-Phone/42394019?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=291

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Did you get my reply, Max?