Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I haven't been able to log in to my hot mail account for the

Customer Question

Hi!
I haven't been able to log in to my hot mail account for the past 2- 3 weeks. I have submitted all the forms and answered questions and even opened a new Microsoft account but STILL cannot access my inbox- am desperate as need to reply job emails.... Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you!
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Sara, there is no way you can access the old hotmail account until it gets active.

Please leave old hotmail account without doing any activity for two days.

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

By the way, did you forget password ***** your old hotmail account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I didn't forget it, they just hit me with the check security page and I filled in all my info, past email addresses and subjects, codes and everything and then its still blocked- so after 2 days its fresh again ? it may work after 2 days?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just have a job that needs my reply for positions and information and I have no other way of finding their contact email- am a fool!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for your help- I will not try it for 2 days and then see what happens- thanks!
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Do you have access to same email from other devices like phone / tablets etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
from my phone but it all says the same- that someone is trying to use my account, etc...I have been trying to log in from the pc at home.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anyway i will leave it for 2 days and then contact this again if i need to- cheers
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when are at home

I shall take a remote session and check out the issue

Thanks