Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need to know how to reactiveate my email on sex finders,

Customer Question
hep me...
i need to know how to reactiveate my email on sex finders, hep me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO JUST WANT TO KNOW HA
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KN OW,

A lot of times.. What happens is your email privileges are revoked if your membership payment doesnt go through.

So what you need to do is login to your account, and check your account status

1. Log into the site using your username and password.
  2. From your member homepage, click on the "My Account" link from the top menu.
  3. Click the "Billing History & Credit Card Info" link in the Account section.
  4. At the top of the page you will see product status.

If it says you need to make a payment or dont have premium status, then you will need to make a payment and once thats done you will be able to email again.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello, I never heard back from you after you viewed my response. Did you still need help with this issue?

If my suggestions helped please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to close out the question. Otherwise, please send a response so I can assist you further as needed.

Dustin S

Dustin, Email Specialist