Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to change my id on gmail

Customer Question

I need to change my id on gmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Your ID on Gmail is your Gmail email address. Are you wanting to create a new Gmail Email Address?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to put gmail in outlook in order to not lose all m contact.s. Therefore, drop the 1930 from my id. We re moving and will not be in a Comcast area so I will get organized.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I s there fee for this service?

Yes, there is a fee for the remote service. We do not work for free here.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much?

The remote charge is $39.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you said there was a free service for shore time?

All that "I have said" is on this page. You may be referring to the free trial that was offered in the beginning. The remote service is an extra charge; otherwise, I would not be given any credit for my extra time. If you wish, I can just give you the instructions to follow for yourself, but be clear that if you don't follow my instructions perfectly, you may lose data.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you I don't have much money so I will try to do as you suggest

Honestly, before I can give you any instructions, I will need to ask several question so that I may know the current status of your setup.

It will take me approximately five minutes to type those questions, it will take you approximately 15 minutes to follow my instructions, and answer those questions. Upon receiving those answers, I will send another set of questions. Let's just do the remote at no extra cost.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 38 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)